- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Water Softeners
- Water Coolers
- Sustainable Products
- Specialty Water Treatment
- Iron and Sulphur Water Filters
- Carbon Backwash
- Water Chlorinators
- Ultraviolet Water Disinfection
- Water Filtration
- Retail Store -U Fill Purified Water
- WATER DELIVERY
- Drive Thru
- Ceramic Water Dispensers
- Bottle-Less Water Coolers
- Filter Replacement Cartidges
Complete Whole Home Integrated Ultra Violet System
Owners of a Trojan UVMax can drink with confidence knowing 99.99% of illness-causing microorganisms, including E. coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia are destroyed, supplying safe water to every tap. The Integrated Home System is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
- 4" x20" Pre Sediment Filter 5 Micron
- 4" x 20" Carbon Filter- 10-20 Micron
- Ultra Violet P16 gallons per minute
- Safety cap and Lamp plug prevents children from accessing the lamp or electrical components.
- Lamps and sleeves are assembled together for ease of handling. They can be replaced separately, in minutes and without tools.
- The lamp timer display starts at 365 and counts down the days to annua lamp replacement.
- Mute button If a warning alarm sounds, simply press this button to silence the alarm.
-Lamp and Timer resest button- Once annual lamp replacement is completed, press this button to restart the Lamp timer.
- Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning light appear when system maintenance is required.
- Easy Installation with 1 " Porting
- Includes bracket for easy wall mount installation
- Ideal for homes, cottages and rainwater harvesting
- 4" x 20" Filters provide longevity and flow rates up to 25 GPM (gallons per minute) as compared to smaller filters
- Backed by VIQUA with 3 Year Warranty
Contact us today for a complimentary estimate
For your convenience we deliver 5 days a week and service the entire Niagara Region. We offer 4 different varieties of water and 2 different bottle sizes to suit your specific needs.
|Type of Water||11.4 Litre||18.9 Litre|
Case of 500mL-R/O $8.99 (24/case)
Case of 500mL-Spring $9.99 (40/case)
Commercial and Residential Delivery
Looking to simplify your life ? Set up a convenient water delivery to your home or office and reduce the number of errands you have to do. Simply order online, or choose to be set up on our automatic bi-weekly water delivery schedule. Our goal is to provide ease, simplicity, convenience and peace of mind that you are receiving the highest quality, best tasting water available. Our water is made right on site at our local bottling facility where we test daily for water purity ensuring your water is free from bacteria, chemicals and other impurities.
We have the capacity to service any size business from a small office of 2 people to a factory employing 2500 or more. Large volume discounts are available for skid delivery of 25 bottles or more. If you would like a complimentary quote on your water delivery needs please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
We have beautiful selection of water coolers and water dispensers available for purchase or rental. View them under the products section of our website.
Here's what some of our satisfied customers have to say :
To Whom it May Concern:
Kemira Chemicals has been a customer of the Water Superstore for over 10 years. The staff is very accommodating and customer focused. I especially appreciate the bi-weekly calls to confirm the amount of water I will need. I would highly recommend them to any potential new customers.
Kirsten Murdock/Operations Coordinator
Our school has greatly appreciated having healthy and refreshing water available to our children and staff on a daily basis. Water Superstore has been admirable in accommodating our requests for delivery during a particular time frame to help with our traffic flow. Staff are friendly, reliable, and readily available to help with any questions. Thank you for this excellent service.
Nelelphant Montessori School
“The Water Superstore service and expertise is great. In our 10 plus years of doing business with them, they have always been friendly and on time. If any problems come up they call right way and let us know when they will be by. And best of all, the water tastes great. Thank you Water Superstore for all your efforts.”
Yoga By Sarah
This sediment cartridge is made of 4 layers of polypropylene media. It is suitable for municipal, well or cistern applications. An excellent pre filter for your reverse osmosis system or your under sink double/triple filtration system.
Sediment, Sand, Silt, Rust
Flow Rate 7-10 GPM
Available in 2x10, 2x20, 4x10, 4x20 Sizes
Options : 1 Micron, 5 Micron, 10 Micron, 25 Micron